- Ganre: Arcade
- Version: 2.0.2
- Developer: ITENSE
- Requirements: Android 3.0+
- Publish Date: 24.07.2019
- Rated for: 6+ years
The description of Labirinth
Labirinth Already from the name you can immediately understand what this game will be about: the playing field on which you have to play is a maze. The challenge for a gamer is one: roll the ball through the maze to the finish line and do it for a while. Using the accelerometer, it will be possible to move the ball with ease, and it will only play for pleasure. There are several maps in Labirinth, they are divided according to different levels of difficulty: original, easy, medium, difficult. As for the original level, here there are colorful locations on which there are holes, teleports.
Even the developers have made a hidden level, and it can only be reached when the ball is moved along a certain combination. Only this is not yet a chapel: if you go to the editor’s portal, you can find the map editor, with which you can independently invent and make personal maps and levels. In accordance with the level of the player, it will be possible to pick up your speed, choose a ball, maneuverability, this also applies to the rebound strength – this will enable you to quickly and without difficulty overcome all obstacles and throw the ball into the hole in a very short period of time.
The game has also developed settings with which you can adjust the music, sound, choose the desired language, vibration after hitting the ball. In the settings you can also adjust the accelerometer to find a comfortable location of the proposed maze, as well as control accuracy.
There are also some innovations in Labirinth version 2.0:
- Now the game has another way to control – with the help of a joystick. To choose the option that you want to play, you need to use the leftist on the screen, while the game is playing, only you have to press the pause first.
- The game has a map editor. Each gamer has a chance to invent levels on his own on his own phone.
- The new version has new levels.
- If the user has a desire, he can choose to play a ball of steel.