- Ganre: Action
- Version: 1.49
- Developer: the3daction.com
- Requirements: Android 5.0+
- Publish Date: 24.06.2019
- Rated for: 16+ years
The description of Occupation 2
An adventure game called Occupation 2 will take the player to a world filled with mystical creatures and all-consuming fear. It all started with the fact that scientists have found a mysterious artifact. But this artifact ultimately led to the death of the entire scientific group. Now, the main characters in the game have the same fate. The player should go through a lot of tests, from attacking monsters from all sides to the passage of difficult missions. The game will have a lot of missions, during which you have to prove yourself as a brave player who has to fight with various evil spirits.
What is interesting game Occupation 2:
- A lot of monsters. In the game, full of monsters attacking from all sides. Enemies will be diverse, ready to eat and attack in any situation that contributes to this. There are practically no power differences between the enemies. In any case, they have to shoot;
- Buy weapons. You can upgrade your rifles or buy new weapons from individual vendors. Keep track of your choices and pick up the right things. Of course, everything needs money or other values that the seller will declare;
- Using the map, you can find out the location of the player, as well as information about where the opponents are. Rivals stand out on the map brown dots;
- Change positions. There are 4 heroes in the game. The interactive feature in this game allows you to manage everything at once. To go to the right character, you should do the corresponding, switching between them.
- Automatic aiming. With an existing sight, in any weapon that will be in the game, you do not need to aim at monsters. The sight itself leads to the target.
In the game, there are two features that are worth highlighting:
- You can use the joystick. The user is invited to play not only using the touch keyboard. You can also connect to the game, a wireless joystick or keyboard.
- Endless passage. After the player passes all the missions, he will have access to the infinite mode.