- Ganre: Action
- Version: 1.8.0
- Developer: Henrik Rydgård
- Requirements: Android 2.3+
- Publish Date: 06.10.2019
- Rated for: 3+ years
The description of PPSSPP Gold - PSP emulator
PPSSPP – PSP emulator – you will be able to play the console on your gadget. However, this is only a test version of the application, but it is already possible to play some games. The catalogue of games is updated and replenished that will bring a variety of things.
PPSSPP – application for reading games on the console PlayStation. The main functions of the project include editing FPS, special effects, volume and depth of sound, control keys and so on. PPSSPP contains the most necessary tools to display a quality image or more productive reading of games. The application allows you to read game projects in high quality on the mobile device screen by means of texture filtering. The project also boasts a low level of system data consumption
The main features of the program:
- Emulation of the rarest games that have not been released to smartphones or PCs;
- A variety of customization tools for optimal product playback;
- Small size;
- Save your achievements at any convenient time;
- Copy the cache of saved passages and start where you left off;
- The program emulates the game for any resolution, be it a tablet or smartphone.
In the small instruction it would be desirable to go through the basic functions for which each section in the menu is responsible:
- Load function – this section includes explorer and allows you to select a file to activate (such files can be .ISO / .CSO images, and also .PBP if the emulator can play them). ISO images are much more preferable for Android system, as the decryption of compressed .CSO images is performed;
- Credits – displays game developer data, included libraries, and so on;
- Settings – go to the program options menu. In this section the basic application settings are made;
- Support – in this section you can support the developers by buying the full version of the emulator (the version will not differ from the standard one, except for the gold widget).
In the left part of the Emulator menu, the section called Recent will show the whole list of downloaded game applications. In the section called Games, you can specify the path to the folder, in which the main image of the game will be saved, as well as download demo versions of the game, which are in the archives (this application will unpack them automatically at the time of installation). The Homebrew & Demos section contains the main list of your downloadable demos.
It should also be remembered that this emulator PlayStation today is in the process of finalizing and polishing the main parameters, and some games will not be able to start. In this case, you need a little patience.