- Ganre: Logical
- Version: 4220
- Developer: Peak Games
- Requirements: Android 4.1+
- Publish Date: 02.08.2019
- Rated for: 5+ years
The description of Toon Blast
Toon Blast is a symbiosis of the classic “three in a row” puzzle for Android with the setting of the Disney universe about cat Cooper, Bruno the bear and the little wolf Walter Wolfe. The kind-hearted Santa Claus, beloved by all the children, had problems, and players had to solve all sorts of puzzles to help the Trinity of characters from Disney cartoons deliver Christmas gifts at a snowmobile.
The main difference of this toy from other puzzles of the “three in a row” series is that instead of rearranging the figures in order to collect 3 or more identical elements in one row, it’s enough just to “click” on the accumulation of figures of one color palette. Moreover, the more pieces there will be side-by-side – the more points players will get, and new ones will immediately appear in the place of the “disappeared” figures – but in other colors.
Gameplay Toon Blast for Android
- Choose the level available for passing and start “delivering presents”;
- Inspect the playing field and find clusters of figures of the same color;
- Consider which of the clusters should be “collected” in the first place, and which ones should be put off until later;
- Collect clusters of monochrome figs and get points;
- Consider that new ones will immediately appear in the place of the “assembled” figures – therefore, you should not rush to collect everything that you see;
- Try to collect as many points as possible, until the time runs out or the limit of actions;
- Burst soap bubbles, shoot at balloons, eat carrots, unpack boxes with gifts and overcome any other “difficulties” that will appear as you progress through the game, not forgetting that you need to make gifts.
- Favorite characters from Disney cartoons and the cult setting of puzzles “three in a row” in “one bottle”;
- Random booster issued daily as a bonus;
- Special “star chests” with gifts that can be opened for “stars” earned in the game;
- Chests of “happiness”, drop free after reaching certain levels;
- Friendly in-game community and built-in chat for communication;
- The ability to purchase any number of amplifiers and chests in a special online store.