- Ganre: Action
- Version: 1.5
- Developer: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe
- Requirements: Android 5.0+
- Publish Date: 27.08.2019
- Publication date: 27.08.2019
- Rated for: 16+ years
The description of TEKKEN™
Tekken is a game that offers Android users a storytelling campaign, single battles and network mode. The characters are represented by 20 fighters, each with unique skills. A variety of game modes stimulate interest in Tekken even after the main plot. Donat is unobtrusive: shopping is diverse, but you can go through the main campaign without them.
Battles with opponents use a side view. Soldiers can strike regular and heavy blows, place a block, and move left and right. There are 3 ways of pumping the character:
- Raise the level of the fighter. Influences single-tap damage.
- Raise rank. Opens only when using Donate, increasing damage.
Use Waza cards. In each battle, the player receives 9 cards, which allow you to strike powerful blows. Waza’s damage and activation time are different. Different combinations of cards allow you to adapt more effectively to specific opponents.
Each character has a limited reserve of health, which is not restored in between battles. To restore vitality for the continuation of the gameplay can be with the help of therapeutic potion, which is purchased for game currency.
Tekken for Android offers the user 4 game modes.
- Consists of 4 acts. In each act, the player needs to go through 5 battles, the last of which – a classic fight with the boss. Before each series of battles is a team of three soldiers with the most suitable skills. During the campaign the characters can raise the level and get new Waza cards
- An online game where you can fight other people’s fighters. Dojo is not a multiplayer: a battle is fought between a user and an artificial intelligence that copies the style of a living player.
- Battles in which you can win unique characters or rare skills. The list of prizes is regularly updated, which brings additional diversity to the gameplay for experienced players.
- Single battles.
At the beginning of the game the user can only plot mode, the rest of the possibilities open as the campaign progresses. Battles in Tekken are held on several arenas, which differ only in appearance and do not affect the gameplay. Battles take place against the backdrop of Japanese temples, city streets and seaside landscapes. Animated screensavers are used to explain the story.
The version for the Android is characterized by a good drawing of details. Shadows of the fighters exactly match their movements, and blows are accompanied by colorful effects of particles. The location design includes moving elements: burning fire, waterfalls, flying birds.