- Ganre: Tools
- Version: 8.3.4
- Developer: AnTuTu
- Requirements: Android 4.1+
- Update Date: 20.05.2020
- Publication date: 25.02.2020
- Rated for: 3+ years
The description of AnTuTu Benchmark
AnTuTu Benchmark – one of the most popular and used programs on the planet, the primary purpose of which is to test the characteristics of smartphones that support the Android system. With this project, the user will be able to get a much deeper understanding of the capabilities of his mobile device, as well as learn interesting facts provided by numbers. Antutu Benchmark has almost no similar programs in its business, has high ergonomics, stability, and unprecedented speed.
The application is easy to use and allows the smartphone owner to fully appreciate the characteristics of the mode of operation, as well as performance. The latest version is much easier to use in the manual and also shows more accurate test data. The application tests RAM, processor, speed of data from external memory sources, performance when processing large amounts of information.
All the functionality of the application also allows you to compare the final results of the tests with the final results of other models of smartphones, and thus will show the answer, which smartphone can better solve its mission. Management of the program is very restrained; the software boasts a lovely design, which will not cut the eye with bright colors and unnecessary dirty things. To put the application on your smartphone, you only need to download it by clicking on the icon in the “.apk” format.
Then the whole installation process will be performed automatically. The presented software will first of all be to the taste of mobile smartphone users obsessed with the most advanced technologies, users who want to know about every feature of a mobile device, as well as bloggers engaged in reviews. Hurry up to try out all the features of the program and get to know the whole “background” of the mobile device!
Types of testing in the app:
- The first test of the device – CPU performance in all possible modes, the total speed of operation, as well as the speed of video accelerator and RAM.
- HTML Test – allows you to evaluate the download speed and response of modern web tools on this smartphone.
- Display Testing – provides the ability to test multi-touch, damaged pixels, screen backlights, and meaningful color uniformity.
- System stability test – loads the smartphone and displays the temperature of the elements during the test.
- You can also download an additional video test for the program.
- The application allows us to know the exact name and model of the device.
- You can also find out the kernel version and the Android system version.
- Memory info: Memory occupied and total memory capacity.
- Providing information on the bit rate of the processor, model, cores and their operating frequency.
- Full device screen information: Expansion and precise dimensions, GPU, embedded matrix format and number of dots per square inch.