- Ganre: Action
- Version: 1.5
- Developer: 3 Cubes Research Limited
- Requirements: Android 2.3+
- Update Date: 20.12.2019
- Publication date: 22.12.2019
- Rated for: 12+ years
The description of Indigo Lake
Indigo Lake is a horror quest with shooter elements. Paranormal events in the vicinity of Lake Indigo have always attracted tourists and were the reason for gossip. However, suicides have recently become more frequent – paranormal experts attribute it to darker forces. Your comrade went to this place to find out for himself what the reason was for the people who had “gone mad,” but did not return. Now you are going there, armed and ready for danger.
Indigo Lake isn’t just an ordinary 3D android shooter. First of all, it’s a horror with a gloomy plot and a pleasant atmosphere. You will roam the open world, seek salvation, and destroy the dark forces: ghosts, monsters, ghosts. The main thing I want to note is the level of graphics. Especially pleasing to the eye lighting and lighting effects, such as lightning, laser sight, flashes. This game can be downloaded from the official Google Play Market.
How to install (update) Indigo Lake:
- Download the APK file and cache.
- Allow installation of applications from unknown sources in the settings (done once)
- Start the installation using the file manager (usually the downloaded files are placed in the Download folder)
- Copy the cache folder from the downloaded archive to the SD/Android/obb/ directory on your phone using the file manager. The result is an SD/Android/obb/folder_cache/file *obb
- Launch the application