- Ganre: casual
- Version: 11.211
- Developer: Schtruck & LDchen
- Requirements: Android 2.1+
- Publish Date: 21.02.2020
- Publication date: 21.02.2020
- Rated for: 3+ years
The description of FPse for android
FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone emulator (also known as PSX or Playstation 1) for portable devices.
With over 200,000 active users and a 4.5-star rating on google play!
FPse is capable of displaying PSone games in high resolution using OpenGL to achieve outstanding graphics quality!
Please read the official documentation to learn the requirements and how it works: http://www.fpsece.net/faq.html.
Create drive images of your favorite games and enjoy them on your Android smartphone.
FPse has features such as:
- High performance.
- High compatibility.
- High sound quality.
- Fast, real-time storage.
- Emulation of audio tracks (using .cue files).
- Reverse output.
- Dynamically loadable gamepad skins.
- Emulation of the light gun (Gancon).
- Emulation of analog sticks.
- G-sensor, touch screen, and hardware keys control.
- Support for .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf , .pbp , .bz and .Z image formats.
- Full support for IcontrolPAD, BGP100, Zeemote (using Bluez IME).
- OpenGL support with the external plugin!
Please visit the forum if you have any questions.
PSX, PSone, PlayStation© have registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
All rights reserved.
*To break-in, we use Lucky Patcher by instruction or hacked market.
We also have an activator that can work in hopeless cases FPse Activator.rar.
Instructions for hacking ® Lucky Patcher:
- FPSe installed.
- Run it with ineta to download everything you need and run some game to scream that there is no license.
- And then, go to the lacquer patch and choose from the long tap “Create a license for the application.”
That’s it; it’ll work.
If this item does not exist, then you have not yet shouted about the missing license, you need to rerun it and achieve it.